February 27th 2024
Tooled Up Education
Tooled Up Education is an online digital platform that Blackheath High School subscribes to, to support staff and parents across all areas of the school. The Tooled Up Education digital library is packed full of evidence-based tips, activities, educational webinars and enlightening podcasts, on all matters relating to mental health, aspiration, learning, digital life and family life. Tooled Up Education is curated by Dr Kathy Weston - one of the UK’s leading experts on parental engagement in children’s lives and learning - and her experienced team.
Tooled Up Education is a fantastic resource to help bridge the gap between research and real-life parenting. The team understand both the joys and challenges of parenting, particularly when a child's education and future are concerned. The digital library enables children to become equipped psychologically with a resilience that will aid them in future life.
As a Tooled Up Education parent, you will:
- Have access to an extensive library of resources
- Be able to request additional resources and attend online webinars
- Have the opportunity to ask questions about your child's development and receive evidence-based answers
- Be part of a community of committed parents
- Feel supported on your parenting journey
Accessing the Tooled Up Education platform:
For Blackheath High School parents your login instructions are available on the Tooled Up Education section of Firefly.
The Tooled Up Education website: