Join the Junior School
Our Junior School is an environment tailor-made for our girls where they cannot help but thrive, inspired by the energy and enthusiasm of all our staff.
The most common age to join the Junior School is 7+ (Year 3), but we are open to applications for any age group.
The admissions process:
We have occasional vacancies from families who have moved out of the area. Please contact our Admissions Team to enquire about availability.
- The first step on your application journey is to visit us at our wonderful purpose-built site.
- Once you are ready to proceed, you will need to fill in an application form.
At this point you will also be asked to pay a registration fee.
- Your daughter will then be invited to the school for an age-appropriate assessment, and to spend time with her current age group.
- If your application is successful, an offer letter will be sent to you. Offers must be accepted by the date outlined in your offer letter in order to secure your daughter’s place. At this point, you will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit. For more information, please read our Fees advice.
- Once your application has been accepted, our Admissions Team will remain in contact with you throughout the remainder of the academic year to ensure that both you, your daughter and Blackheath High School are well-prepared for her arrival in September.