Blackheath High School is an independent day school for girls 3-18 years. We take every girl’s education and wellbeing extremely seriously, with exceptional teaching staff and state-of-the-art facilities.
We do offer fee support by way of scholarships and bursaries. If you wish to apply for a scholarship and / or bursary, please clearly indicate this whilst making your application.
School fees for September 2022 entry:
Early Years: £3,925 per term
Junior School: £5,043 per term
Senior School: £6,177 per term
Sixth Form: £6,177 per term
There are three terms in each academic year.
These fees cover the regular curriculum, school books, stationery and other materials, choral music, and games. There may be additional charges for optional extra activities.
Payment of fees
Fees must be paid by the Bank Direct Debit system and the necessary form will be provided by the Admissions Team upon offer of a place. The fees may be paid either termly or by monthly instalments (4 per term).
Upon filling in your application, you will be asked to pay a fee of £150, which is not refundable.
A deposit of £1,000 is charged on the acceptance of a place and is returned at the end of your daughter’s education.
Deposits are to be paid via bank transfer. The relevant details will be shared with you at the time your daughter is given an offer.
- Individual music lessons can be arranged at a rate of £200 per term (10x 30 minute lessons). â¨
- School lunches are compulsory for Nursery-Year 11, and can be opted-in to in the Sixth Form. Lunches are charged at £251.33 per term. For more informational about our delicious and nutritious meals, visit our Nutrition page. â¨
- School trips are a wonderful break from the classroom, and provide excellent academic enrichment. The number and nature of compulsory trips your daughter will attend - and the fees associated - depend on her age group. The total amount of fees for the year’s compulsory trips will be divided equally and paid termly, along with school fees. Parents will be notified of these costs at the beginning of the academic year.â¨
- Along with compulsory curriculum trips that everyone attends, there will be opportunities for your daughter to go on exciting, optional trips. View recent examples on our Trips page. â¨
- We offer optional wrap-around care for Early Years and Junior School pupils, in the manner of a Breakfast Club before school, and Extended Hours care after. These are pre-booked through Parentpay, and are charged at £6.70 per hour. â¨â¨
I need to book / pay for wrap-around care