Join Early Years
Our Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) is where girls begin their exciting educational journey. We accept applications to both Nursery (age 3+) and Reception (age 4+) at any point throughout the year.
Providing unique opportunities from Ballet to our Forest School, EYFS provides the best possible start for girls.
The admissions process:
- The first step on your application journey is to visit us at our wonderful purpose-built site.
- Once you are ready to proceed, you will need to fill in an application form.
At this point you will also be asked to pay a registration fee.
- Your daughter will then be invited to the school for an age-appropriate assesssment, and to meet the Early Years teachers.
- If your application is successful, an offer will be made to you. Offers must be accepted by the date outlined in your offer letter in order to secure your daughter’s place. At this point, you will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit. For more information, please read our Fees advice.
- Once your application has been accepted, our Admissions Team will remain in contact with you throughout the remainder of the academic year to ensure that both you, your daughter and Blackheath High School are well-prepared for her arrival in September.